Welcome to the new Spektrix Web Partner Community Blog!
This space is to find out about new and exciting updates direct from our listed Web Partners who have experience working with Spektrix.
But what is a blog without some amazing content? That is why we’re opening the floor to YOU, our fantastic Web Partner Community. We want to share your recent projects and the stories around their development so that you can let our 450+ clients know your approaches to problem-solving.
This blog is about letting our system users get to know you better, helping them understand your thought processes, what you think about upcoming advances in web technologies and the challenges you have faced when working on your best in class integrations.
Please send your submissions of ideas to email@example.com . We’re happy to help talk through any ideas you have, so even if it’s just an outline at this stage, we’d love to hear it! By speaking to us early we can work together to make sure your content ideas are of interest to our client base and are planned into our comms schedule.
We reserve the right to choose what we publish, but we’re really interested in showing our clients the ins and outs of your projects and take them on a deep dive of your work - if you keep that in mind, and talk to us beforehand, it’s very likely we’ll want to share your stories.
Alongside this, we also want to highlight some of the benefits of listing your services here on the Web Partner Community (if you’re reading this and haven’t already submitted, let’s get that sorted now!
When we approve your service on our listing platform, you get access to:
- Use the new “Part of the Spektrix Web Community” logo
- Show that you're part of the community on your own website and marketing collateral
- A showcase slot at one of our weekly global “Demo and Drinks” hangouts
- Every week our company comes together to showcase things we’ve been working on. Come and take over one of these slots and let our teams get to know you better.
- Showcase in our client newsletters to 7,000+ Spektrix users in the UK, Ireland, USA and Canada
- Our client newsletter will regularly highlight a few of the listed web devs from our community.
- Blog Slot on this very site
- Clients aren't coming here to read more about Spektrix services - this is all about you! What we want is for you to share your stories about your work and integrations. We’ll even allow haikus & pet pics, as long as your dachshund has something useful to tell the world about web development!
- Dedicated time with our Web Specialists
- We want you to be able to innovate on our platform. As a best in class integrator, we’re also committed to giving you 1:1 time with our Web Specialist(s) to really make sure you can make the most of our tools and break new ground with integrations we haven’t explored yet.
We can't wait to hear from you!